10 New Year's Resolution

Posted by Dez | Posted in | Posted on 12/29/2009 04:52:00 PM


I actually don't call it new year's resolution, since I really can't keep it up. But these are list that I want to accomplish in the coming year.

  1. Be able to open up another account for savings purposes.
  2. Aiming to buy my very much wanted wish since three years, a laptop
  3. Find a more stable job
  4. Divide my precious w/ work, blog and time to spend it helping my kids with their studies.
  5. Keep up my 3 blogs always updated. *crossing fingers. lol
  6. look into my health condition. try to loose weight.
Will get back to keep this list full. ;) that's all for now.

Comments (3)

Thanks for visiting my list :)

We have two things in common ;)

Hmm we have similar hopes when it comes to blogging. :)

Happy new Year!

Post a Comment