Clay Artwork

Posted by Dez | Posted in | Posted on 1/26/2010 05:22:00 AM

Kids do get bored easily with things they do especially when playing. Last Sunday while I was busy in front of the PC, kids have been bugging me to get things every now and then. Toys that is! they are just everywhere and have been shouting and quarreling over a piece of toy. Gabby wants to play the robot while Nicco is playing it or vice versa. toys are flying literally. LOL. Good thing I remember that they still have this gift kept in the shelf, I took it out and asked them to play with it. It gave me a couple of hours peace time. Ahaha! I asked them to follow and copy the instructions/ illustrations. Though they asked my help doing the butterfly as they are having a hard time shaping the wings and so I am. ahehe. Handed it down to me and asked to take a picture of it. so here are their master piece. An educational toy really help kids develop their skills and sharpens mental ability through wise thinking and reasoning.


Lady Bug
Butterfly

Comments (0)

Post a Comment